Investment in agriculture represents an emerging asset class for private and institutional investors, and Romania is one of the European countries with the highest potential for development of agriculture.
The Diplomat-Bucharest, the leading English language magazine in Romania is organizing on May 11, 2011 a unique one day conference for decision-making agricultural professionals to network, do business and learn about Romania’s potential in the field of agribusiness.
This will be a major event in Romania dedicated to business opportunities in agriculture, where the key players of this sector will attend to discuss the challenges and opportunities of investing in Romania’s agriculture.
Unfortunately, despite the agriculture sector’ development potential and its attractiveness to investors, there are issues in Romania that make the development difficult.
We will offer first-hand information from Romania’s authorities concerning the latest policies and regulations of the agriculture sector.
Romania’s top farmers and landowners will share their experience on how agriculture can develop and which are the challenges of this sector and we will take a close look at the potential of Romania’s agriculture from the point of view of an investor
Be there if you want to meet:
- Representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture
- Romanian authorities regulating the market
- Representatives of associations in the agriculture field
- Investors looking to develop business in agriculture
- Representatives of investment funds and banks involved in financing agriculture
- Representatives of international traders with agriculture comodities
- Representatives of large farms and land owners